Saxophone Forum

by saxphon
(4 posts)
13 years ago

2011 San Jose Saxophone Christmas

Just thought I would put the word out about our 18th annual San Jose Saxophone Christmas. It is scheduled for Saturday December 17th in San Jose, California. Info about our ensemble, registration and performance times and locations can be found on our website - www.sjsaxmas.com. The site will be going through some updates this month, so be patient when logging on. If you are in the area on the 17th December, and you have your 'Ax', please come join us. Or just come and listen.

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by saxphon
    (4 posts)

12 years ago

Re: 2011 San Jose Saxophone Christmas

Just an FYI for the members here - we had a very successful performance this year at 'Saxmas'. 194 players were the total for this year's event. We will be meeting again in a year for our 19th annual Sax Christmas on Saturday December 15th, 2012, in case anyone would like to come and join in the fun. You can also see us on Facebook (San Jose Saxophone Christmas) and through our website (www.sjsaxmas.com). You could also meet up with us at our 3rd annual Sacramento Saxmas scheduled for Saturday December 1st, 2012. Again, info for that event can be seen on our website.

Reply To Post

1. by SchwenLarson
      (1 post)

12 years ago

Re: 2011 San Jose Saxophone Christmas

Wow, I'd LOVE to check this out.   Thank you so much; I'll get the info about it on your website.

[URL="http://angelasdiscountmarket.com/angela.html"]Angela[/URL]

Reply To Post