Saxophone Forum

by stevethemusicman
(2 posts)
10 years ago

hello

Hi,
This looks like a great board. I have played the clarinet and tenor sax since the late 50's. I went to the high school of performing arts and 3 years in the first army band. I was first chair clarinet and lead tenor in both places.

I have done lot's of recording and writing using keyboards and guitar and drums. I have a 24 track studio and am upgrading to a presonus lin ai 24 channels.

The past few years have left my wind playing non_exestant. I have a rare immune issue which gave me pnumonia so many times that I have no wind. I was not going to let that stop me. I bought an EWI and a couple of virtual modeling synths, so I still have my classical trio..yeah.

Now I have to find out the value of my patracola clarinet,  yanagisawa alto, and kessler soprano. It hurts too much seeing them plus I can get other gear.

Enough for now......Steve 

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Saxquest
    (420 posts)

10 years ago

Re: hello

Hi Steve-

Welcome to saxophone.org! Good on you for keeping with music despite the obsticles! There is a video and audio section on this site if you wish to post some of your music.

Cheers,
         Mark Overton
         www.saxquest.com

Reply To Post

1. by stevethemusicman
      (2 posts)

10 years ago

Thanks for the hello Mark. Glad to be here. Do you know if I'm allowed to list a sax here? I haven't had a chance to look. It's been doctor after doctor this last few weeks.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply To Post

1. by Saxquest
        (420 posts)

10 years ago

Hi Steve-

Sure, you can list instruments and mouthpieces for sale in the trading section. Its free and easy to post items. There's only a suggested donation to the site if your items sell from a contact gained from the listing. Best of Luck and I'm sorry to hear about the string of DR visits.

Cheers,
             Mark Overton
             www.saxquest.com

Reply To Post