Saxophone Forum

by jing24
(31 posts)
17 years ago

TANKED

if u dont know about cowboy bebop or the seatbelts then i guess im not really talking to u but if u do know them and like there music then u probably know that their sheet music is hard to find ANYWHERE and since im not good at arranging so i was wondering if u could arrange car24 for me or another song besides walts for zizi tank,rush,clucth,or sax quartet THANKS

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by definition
    (963 posts)

17 years ago

Re: TANKED

I have Tank for a full big bad, if you're intrested

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by jing24
      (31 posts)

17 years ago

i haved tank rush too good tooo bad bad dog no biscuit goodnight julia sax quartet gateway cluth( without the solos main lead on car24 egg and i but ask me if ur interested in any of these or if u have one not list and u think i would be intrested

Reply To Post

1. by saxomostro
        (2 posts)

16 years ago

hey jing24 i'm very intrested on what you got!!! cuold i have a copy of these?? please??

Reply To Post

2. by liltom
        (6 posts)

16 years ago

I'm interested in the Car24 lead. If someone is still on this thread, could you email it to me?

Reply To Post

2. by Dark Eyes
      (138 posts)

17 years ago

Hi, Definition. I am very interested in the Tank for the big band. Could I have a copy of the arrangement, please? Just, ahh, respond if you still know about this thread. Dark Eyes (unloved thesis)

Reply To Post

2. by Baykon
    (4 posts)

16 years ago

Anyone have arrangement for The Singing Sea or The Singing Sea II? (They are the same song)

Reply To Post AIM