hey im a senior in high school

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by newreedsyndrome
    (343 posts)

17 years ago

Re: mouthpieces??

WHat? A Selmer Glass mouthpiece? Is it made of glass, or what? Vandoren... maybe. I don't know if that would be a great match for the horn. I'd recommend a Morgan. Those go really well with old Conns.

Reply To Post

1. by whatever
      (9 posts)

17 years ago

Morgan? is that vintage or modern? Yea its a Selmer M-30, and its Deff glass, maybe crystal, but not plastic, for sure. Its also got "CLARION" engraved in the top of it but i think it may be someones name..idk.

Reply To Post

1. by newreedsyndrome
        (343 posts)

17 years ago

Huh... weird. Morgans are modern. I think they sell them here as Saxquest, but if not, try going to the Ralph Morgan website (it's probably something like www.morganjazz.com or www.ralphmorgan.com; I'm not sure) if you're interested in checking them out.

Reply To Post

1. by CountSpatula
          (602 posts)

17 years ago

The Morgans are modern, but I don't believe Ralph ever had his own website :P Saxquest doesn't sell any, I think pretty much the best/main dealer of Morgan Mouthpieces is Dave at www.JunkDude.com The EL is definitely worth checking out...

Reply To Post AIM

2. by cuber
        (653 posts)

17 years ago

i have a chu berry stencil, and the Rousseau JDX works GREAT, if you got the lungs for it, Alexander Superial reed (black Box)

Reply To Post