Saxophone Forum

by jazztshirts
(7 posts)
11 years ago

New modern jazz study package DVD...."OUTSIDE IN"

I have just released a new jazz study DVD called "OUTSIDE IN"-MODERN TECHNIQUES for JAZZ IMPROVISATION.

The MASSIVE amount of content contained in this study package makes "OUTSIDE IN" the best value on the web for jazz study. For less than the price of a lesson with a good teacher, you get:

- a 2hr DVD of detailed analysis and instruction on modern techniques for playing on Major, Minor and Dominant chords.

- 6hrs of audio lessons demonstrating examples of how to use these harmonic devices.

- over 750 pages of licks and examples transposed into ALL 12 keys.

- over 250 play-a-long practice tracks in 12 keys for Major, Minor and Dominant chords, jazz cadences and progressions.

- Audio lessons on Basic Jazz Theory and Jazz vocabulary and much more!!!

SEE DEMO at:  http://youtu.be/3g5VApRAv0Y

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by Saxquest
    (420 posts)

11 years ago

Re: New modern jazz study package DVD...."OUTSIDE IN"

Hi Howard-

Thanks for posting this. It sounds like you've really put togther a great practice guide with some very useful content. I'd like to check it out. Can you tell me where I can go to buy it?

Thanks,
         Mark Overton
         www.saxquest.com

Reply To Post

1. by jazztshirts
      (7 posts)

11 years ago

Hi Mark,
      Thanks for your interest! You can get it at my site: www.coolschoolvideo.com
      Just click on the banner for "Outside In".

Thanks, Howard

Reply To Post

1. by Saxquest
        (420 posts)

11 years ago

Sweet! I'm on my way to buy right now. Thanks for putting togther such an interesting looking practice guide!! Should be fun digging through it. Never too old to learn something new, right!!!

Cheers,
             Mark Overton
             www.saxquest.com

Reply To Post