Saxophone Forum

by tim.new
(1 post)
5 years ago

Sheet music for sax quartet

i‘d like to make contact with anyone who plays in a saxophone quartet, amateur or professional, or anyone looking for sheet music for 1,2,3,4or5 saxes. I’ve taught saxophone for 40 years, during which I’ve written lots of music for use with my teaching, which is always popular with my students. My original compositions, for a variety of instruments including saxes can be found on ScoreExchange.com by searching under my name, Tim New. I’ve also recently uploaded onto the sheetmusicplus.com Website 11 arrangements for sax quartet of standard tunes, such as Making Whoopee!, Bye Bye Blackbird, Moonglow, Summertime, Blue Moon etc which can all be found by going on to the site and searching for Tim New or saxophone quartet with the name of the tune. All the quartets have been tried and tested, and have proved popular with several quartets that have tried them. They are suitable for amateur and student groups, for pleasure and performance. Do check them out, and let me know what you think of them.

thanks

Tim New

York, England 

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. No replies yet. Be the first!