Saxophone Forum

by Dionel
(4 posts)
3 years ago

Hola grupo

Hola grupo, necesito alguien con experiencia que me ayude, tengo un saxo alto de transición de 1934, .. 258839, cuya boquilla sería la ideal para conseguir el sonido que tiene, por favor, alguien que me ayude. muñeca en la campaña, solo por unos pocos dígitos no encajo dentro de 260 × xx ..

Sigue siendo un buen saxo pero necesito obtener el verdadero sonido para el que fue diseñado, el sonido del bebop y el jazz, ..

También alguien sabrá qué músicos tocaron con este tipo de saxo, buscarlos y escuchar su sonido, y tener una idea de al menos que sonido debo buscar, saludos al grupo ..
Whatapp + 5358235155

Hello group, I need someone with experience to help me, I have a 1934 transitional alto sax, .. 258839, which mouthpiece would be the ideal one to get the sound that he has, please, someone to help me. doll in the campaign, just for a few digits I do not fit within 260 ×xx ..

It's still a good sax but I need to get the true sound it was designed for, the sound of bebop and jazz, ..

Also someone will know which musicians played with this type of sax, to look for them and listen to their sound, and have an idea of at least which sound I should look for, greetings to the group ..

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. No replies yet. Be the first!