Saxophone Forum

by musicman1221
(10 posts)
18 years ago

Pics of my saxophones to sell..

As in my previous post,I was trying to identify my Dads sax's that I inherited.I know they are from the 50's(late)as far as I know.I found the name,it's made ny C.G. Conn LTD. I am trying to find out there value,they are in perfect working order and always kept in the case.They just need a good cleaning.I'll post the links below,hopefully they will work.If anyone can help me figure out the worth,let me know. Serial numbers are :344731 and m216645 on the big one.Please let me know. [IMG]img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/muzikman1221/sax5.jpg[/IMG [IMG]img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/muzikman1221/sax3.jpg[/IMG [IMG]img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/muzikman1221/sax.jpg[/IMG [IMG]img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/muzikman1221/sax2.jpg[/IMG [IMG]img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/muzikman1221/sax4.jpg[/IMG

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by definition
    (963 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Pics of my saxophones to sell..

ont let me see the pictures from the links, but the 344XXX number is a 1954 horn, and the 216XXX is a 1923 horn. for more info, try www.saxpics.com, or figure out what goin on with the links there

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by musicman1221
      (10 posts)

18 years ago

Re: Pics of my saxophones to sell..

Yeah,I found that out also.Any sites with a price guide to find out what to ask for them?They will be for sale as soon as I find out thier real worth.

Reply To Post