hi I am a new member from FRAN

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by newreedsyndrome
    (343 posts)

16 years ago

Re: sax conn alto

Si le saxophone indique Conn Etats-Unis sur la cloche, il n'a pas été fabriqué au Mexique. En 1980, la division de la compagnie qui a fait des organes a été vendue à Kimball, aussi bien que quelques saxophones et clarinets qui avaient été déjà faits dans Nogales, Arizona, mais n'a pas eu des numéros de série. Ce que vous avez ne pourrait pas être le meilleur klaxon au monde, mais c'est une rarité, parce qu'il est l'un de ces quelques saxophones Conn-Kimball.

Reply To Post

1. by GUY
      (15 posts)

16 years ago

merci pour cette interessante reponse . je possede donc un modele relativement rare . bonnes fetes et happy new year

Reply To Post

1. by saxismyaxe
        (575 posts)

16 years ago

Hey, None of that literate, educated, bi-lingual stuff around here mate! I kid, I kid. :D

Reply To Post

1. by GUY
          (15 posts)

16 years ago

sorry for the bilingual ' but one of the saxquest member answered me in french to the question I wrote in english when he saw I was calling from FRANCE . but if you want also to help me you can answer in english I do understand .and anyway happy new year .the FRENCHY h french

Reply To Post

2. by saxismyaxe
          (575 posts)

16 years ago

Hi Guy, Oh I was just kidding in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. So many times you see the less informed posters on forum boards complain about those who are intelligent and educated enough to converse in multiple languages, with comments like "Speak English!!!" etc., I just had to poke fun at them. ;) Good to see that you received an answer to you inquiry. Happy New year to you as well my friend! Cheers.

Reply To Post

3. by GUY
          (15 posts)

16 years ago

HI saxismyaxe I HOPE 2008 WILL BRING EVERY THINGS YOU WANT CONCERNING SAX . THE FRENCHY

Reply To Post